Bioinformatics Research Laboratory
The CCG provides services to a range of clients nationally and internationally. These clients include Cooperative Research Centres, academic research organisations and industry. The BRL has leading edge computing infrastructure and visualisation facilities.
The range of services include:
- Comparative genomic analysis and molecular evolution studies
- Genome sequence assembly and annotation
- Functional genomics data analysis
- Access to a wide range of Bioinformatics tools
- Large scale visualisation more ...
- Hosting web based bioinformatics platforms (Ensembl, CMap etc)
- Customised bioinformatics pipelines and workflows
- Bioinformatics tool development
- Statistical data analysis
- Public Genomic repository mirrors for database searching
Core IT services
- Web hosting
- Internet based software development more ...
- Online content management systems
- Database design
- Legacy system migration
- Secure online data storage
- Daily backups
- IT system review and consultancy